Please keep in mind content found in Beta is subject to change before making its way to Live servers.
Welcome to the Season of Belonging, the third season of Sky: Children of the Light. With this patch update comes many new items to collect, spirits to to find, locations to explore, and lots of polish and fixes. Read on to learn more.
Season of Belonging
On Monday, a family of six new spirits will make their way to the kingdom of Sky! The spirits have been scattered across the lands, but now they need your help bringing the family back together. Why don’t you grab a friend or two and explore all six Sky kingdoms to discover where each spirit went?
The family of six spirits come bearing festive new items for you to collect this season, including:
- Three luminescent new capes.
- Four masks.
- Two musical instruments and two new music sheets.
- Two hairstyles.
- New head accessory.
- Six new expressions.
- One new pair of cozy pants.
- One ultimate Adventure Pass gift item.
After finding each spirit, you can see what collectibles they have to offer by selecting their star in the constellation menu.
Updates and Fixes
- Added new spaces and locations to explore. Let us know what you think!
- Added Days of Giving event. During the duration of this event, every Heart and Partial Heart Gift sent to friends will be doubled.
- Ancestor Spirit Quest improvements.
- Added an intro cinematic for Season of Belonging.
- Bug fixes and improvements.
- Added more Winged Light in the world.
- New features added to the in-game closet.
- New player puzzle added.
- Directional clarity improved.
As always, we look forward to hearing your feedback, and encourage you to join us in that discussion on our official Discord server at discord.gg/thatskygame!