Greetings Adventurers! We have a hotfix!
Improvements and Bug Fixes in this update include:
- Resolved issue causing cases where the save button wouldn’t work when trying to save a Shared Space.
- When a Shared Space creator saves a newer version of their Space while other players are viewing it, the players viewing the old version of the Space will now see a join icon to join the Shared Space creator in that newer, updated version. (It is intentional that the player in the newer version of the Space is not able to join those who are in the older version.)
- The lantern for a Shared Space at a Shared Space shrine is now removed from a player’s view after the player reports it.
- Season intro cutscene no longer sets the latest saved checkpoint to the start of Vault of Knowledge.
- Tapping the icon to hide objects like Message Boats and Message Candles should now properly hide them instead of refresh them.
- Fixed a bug causing the Sky Child Figurine STAR feature to not work when scanning it inside Vault of Knowledge.
- [PlayStation] Fixed a bug preventing players from being able to open music sheets using the circle button.
- Stilled the winds of a bugged wind wall that was trapping players in the Golden Wasteland social space.
- Added a report button at the top of the menu when viewing a friended player in the Friendship Constellation. (To view this button, a player will need to scroll up in the menu.)
- A pink question mark no longer appears in the tutorial slides of the Friendship Trees of some Spirits who offer cosmetics to unlock.
- The fireworks staff is very magical indeed, but “clipping through Sky kids while being held” is less a magic trick and more a bug, so we fixed that.
- Fixed a bug that was causing Sky kids’ inner light to shine so brightly that it caused discoloration to outfits and capes in dark areas.
- Fixed landmark not showing on the Village Theater map shrine.
- Crash fixes, including for those that occurred when participating in the Hermit Valley race and in rare cases while launching fireworks.
Thank you for your patience while we continue to work on other known issues from 0.20.0 and previous patches, including bugs related to the Wind Paths area of Hidden Forest.
Join us on our official Discord server to send feedback, bug reports, and more: discord.gg/thatskygame