[Update June 12]
We're aware that the new Season of Passage quest is not behaving as intended and we're looking into it. We'll share more updates as we have them.
- This issue should now be resolved. If the problem persists after restarting the app, please contact Player Support.
Thank you for your patience as we worked to resolve this issue.
[Update June 6]
The issue should now be resolved. If you are still experiencing issues, please restart the game.
However, we are aware that interacting with the Dream Guide may still cause crashing, and it will need a longer investigation to resolve.
Thank you to everyone for your patience.
When we added the 8 Event Currency to players accounts, an issue was introduced that causes a crash when players try to interact with several Season Guides. The team is working on a fix and hope to have it resolved soon, but currently do not have an estimate for how long it will take to deploy. We appreciate your patience in the meantime
[Update June 2]
- We are aware that some iOS players may experience crashing when transitioning to other levels.
We appreciate your patience as we work to resolve this issue.
We are aware of the following bugs that are ongoing or were introduced with the arrival of Patch 0.21.5:
- [Console] Players may notice that when placing the footbag, the model will not be visible. This will not hinder functionality and players will still be able to play the footbag game.
- When new players attempt to start the Season of Dreams quests, progression is stalled after tapping on the teleport node in the Season Guide menu.
- Crashing may occur when players use the carry expression in certain cases.
- [Switch] Shard eruptions may appear out of sync with other players.
- Players may experience crashing when interacting with the Jam Station.
- Masks from constellation Ancestors may not glow while charged and players eyes may not remain glowing once the mask is broken.
- When selecting the violin in Harmony Hall, players will be informed that more progress is needed. The violin will become available
on July 7 and will not require additional progressat the start of Days of Music. (Please note that our recent development server accident may cause a delay in the violin’s release).
- Players are able to see detailed cape silhouettes of unlit strangers.
- While reliving the Tearful Light Miner spirit memory, players may find that progression is blocked as a section of the memory is out of reach.
- The 4th Season of Passage quest may not work properly and a fix is delayed due to the off-site incident shared in recent communications.
Several issues lasting until Days of Color officially begins on June 1: Some Days of Color item(s) are showing incorrect pricing. The rainbow daily quest in Valley of Triumph is active, which is causing crashes when players collect it.
We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience these may cause while we work to resolve them in a future update.