[Update August 18]
- [STAR] When scanning STAR pins and tags, players may experience crashing.
We are sorry for this inconvenience and thank you for your patience as we work to resolve this issue.
We are aware of the following bugs that are ongoing or were introduced with the arrival of Patch 0.22.5:
- [Switch] Our team has identified a bug that may warp players from place to place during some concert songs. The fix to smooth out the experience will be implemented with a future update.
- Some friends added through invite codes may not appear in the constellation.
- When players discard and re-record a Shared Memory in maps that have had, or will have, Days of Style content, they may find they are warped to a different location in the map, and will hear the Days of Style event music.
- When players hold and drop dark crabs, it will look correct on their own screen, but to other players, you will still appear to be holding the dark crab.
We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience these may cause while we work to resolve them in a future update.