[Update December 12]
- When gifting light to friends, the light button may not appear properly when viewing the friendship constellation as a tall+ Sky kid. Players can gift light to friends as per usual while being average or small/chibi sized.
We have been able to locate an issue that wingless players may experience troubles viewing the seasonal cosmetics menus. A fix will be released in a future update.
After setting their home to Aviary Village, some players may experience Sky returning them to Home instead of the Aviary. [EDIT] Once you have set your preference for Home or Aviary, please enter a realm and then teleport home using the Home button. This should lock in the players preference for login.
Thank you for your patience and understanding while we work to resolve these issues.
We are aware of the following bugs that are ongoing or were introduced with the arrival of Patch 0.23.5:
- The Hopeful Steward can become stuck in place if a player taps 2 buttons on the guide’s menu tree at the same time. Closing and relogging in can release the Steward.
- Light from Candles can be available for collection if lit by other players before the candle itself is present for newer players.
- Season Quest 2: Players may fall through the map after walking away from the Enchantment Guide during the cutscene of receiving a boat spell from the guide.
- During the fireworks finale, the icon to join friends that would appear above other Sky kids will not be available. To join with friends for the fireworks show, players will need to teleport via the friend constellation.
Days of Feast
Course Creation Prop
- Players may experience issues when opting into player made race courses.
- Placing checkpoints underwater may prevent other players from joining your course.
- Missing prompts for racers waiting their turn if they opt into a race later than other players.
- The meditation circle for a race course can be seen in Shared Memories placed nearby.
- In some locations, the Days of Love Gondola may not properly appear on a friend's device when placed by the owner.
- Entered text will disappear from the chat box if players tap out and close the chat feature.
- At times, the musical instruments may be louder than the volume set in the Audio Settings menu.
We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience these may cause while we work to resolve them in a future update.