[Update January 25]
- Music sheets available with the Season of the Nine-Colored Deer and Days of Love incorrectly copies the scale from the previously played music (including sheet music) instead of using its own default scale. This will be fixed in a future update.
Thank you for your patience and understanding while we fix this issue.
[Update January 15]
- [RESOLVED] Players may be unable to access Elder Spirit constellation completion rewards after completing Eden. This will be fixed in a future update.
- We are aware the Daily Quests may appear as locked for some players. If so, please try restarting Sky and interacting with the shrine again.
- [RESOLVED]We are aware that some players are unable to relieve Spirit memories without soft locking, and are investigating.
- [RESOLVED] We are aware of the server issues currently experienced during the start of Season of the Nine-Colored Deer. Staff are currently working on stabilizing the servers.
- [RESOLVED] For purchased passes, please give the system some time to stabilize and process. If you do not receive your purchased pass after 24 hours, please contact Player Support through the in game menu
- [RESOLVED] Daily Quests are incorrectly rewarding regular candles instead of seasonal candles.
- [RESOLVED] We are aware the Season of the Nine-Colored Deer IAP on PlayStation are not available. We are working with Sony for a resolution
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
[Update January 12]
- [RESOLVED] We are aware of crashing issues occurring on some Android devices and are currently investigating the cause.
We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause while we work to resolve this issue.
[Update January 11]
- [RESOLVED] The 0.24.0 release for Huawei devices will be delayed for a short time due to additional app approval processes.
We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
We are aware of the following bugs that are ongoing or were introduced with the arrival of Patch 0.24.0:
Season of the Nine-Colored Deer
- Riding on the Nine-Colored deer during fetch quest 3 may have some visual vibration on some platforms.
- While doing the Feudal Lord or the Herb Gatherer’s Spirit Quests, the memories characters may suddenly disappear or flicker. However, players should be able to complete the memory normally.
- Boost given to players when entering the underwater tunnel is too strong, causing camera clipping and disorientation.
- If players do not finish the first quest and return later through the return shrine, the mural cutscene will play instead of the scene for quest 1.
- Bloom may be too bright on elements of the Princess spirits quest memories.
- Nine-Colored Deer figure disappears from the mural after completing quests 1 and 2.
Days of Fortune
- Sitting at a meditation circle may cancel the Dragon Train feature.
- [RESOLVED] While the Days of Fortune drum will be audible to the owner playing it, other players may not be able to hear the drum.
- The map shrine located in the Aviary Village may not open the map when sitting at the meditation circle.
- A spirit may appear in Home/Aviary Village when new players unlock Hidden Forest for the first time.
- Friends may appear as offline in the Friendship Constellation and players may not be able to teleport to their location.
- [RESOLVED] While interacting with the Shared Space menu bar, players outside of the space may not appear blue to players viewing the Shared Space. Players inside the Shared Space may not appear blue to players from outside of the Shared Space.
- Ongoing issue that prevents new default hairstyles from saving across play sessions.
We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience these may cause while we work to resolve them in a future update.