If you no longer want to interact with another player, for any reason, follow these steps to block them:
- Tap on the player's character, or their star in your friend constellation, to open the friendship menu.
- In the friendship menu, scroll to find the block-player option. See image below.
- Tap on the block-player icon to block the player.
Blocked players will appear colorless, and their name will appear red with a red circle with a strike through it. You will appear to them as a colorless stranger to them. While a player is blocked, they will be unable to interact with your character, including chatting, holding hands, and warping to you.
Important - It is still possible for the blocked player to be in the same space as you if the matchmaking system puts them there due to a mutual friend.
If you wish to unblock a player at a later time, or even just to review which players you have blocked, you should follow these steps:
- Open the friend constellation menu from within the Home space.
- In the upper-right corner, tap the block-player icon. Doing so will display all of the players you currently have blocked.
- Tapping on any of these players will open a confirmation asking you if you would like to unblock the player.
There you can decide to unblock the player, returning them to your constellation as normal.