The Season of Rhythm marches on. This Patch includes the following fixes and changes.
Please note: Daylight Saving time 2020 in California begins at 2:00 AM on Sunday, March 8. Time documentation will change from PST(UTC-8) to PDT(UTC-7)
- The duration of Traveling Spirit's visit has been increased from 60 hours to 96 hours.
- Traveling Spirits will now arrive at 00:00 PDT (UTC-7) on Thursday (previously 12:00 PT on Friday).
- Traveling Spirits will still depart on Sundays at 23:59 PDT
- Traveling Spirits will continue to appear every 2 weeks when a Season is active and every week when a Season is not active.
- Seasonal Pendants and Ultimate Gifts will not appear on the Traveling Spirits in exchange for in-game currencies.
- We plan to bring these items back in another capacity but we have not settled on what that will look like or the costs associated with it.
- Once the season of Rhythm has concluded, the Gratitude Fur Cape Pack will be retired and we will no longer offer these kinds of packs in the Shop. Seasonal items will only be available from Traveling Spirits.
New Additions and Optimizations
- Added video recording support for Android through the Google Games API
- Graphics optimizations for Android
- Added fullscreen support for iPad
- Letterbox can be toggled from the Main Menu by tapping the Aspect button
- Android 8 video recording is no longer supported to allow video recording for Android 10
- Fixed issue with players being unable to relive a Spirit’s memory for all impacted core and Seasonal Expressions as well as Daily Quest Spirits
- Fixed screenshots for Android 10
- Updates to QR invites for Android
- Fixed issue where seasonal candle, seasonal heart, and ascended candle icons were showing up in currencies before players reached their respective unlock points
- Fixed some terrain textures in Eden
- Fixed another issue with chat visibility at chat tables
- Fixed memory fragment for the Sorry Expression
- Fixed issue where music in Prairie did not restart when resuming level
- Fixed Darkstone in sunny area of Hidden Forest that was buried in the terrain
- Fixed draw distance issue on higher graphic settings
- Fixed issue where objects and effects would occasionally glow too brightly
- Fixed issue where chibi mask was not previewing correctly in the Closet
- Fixed issue preventing Bonfire spells from appearing in inventory
- Fixed chat bench in Eden social space
- Grey icon of white Gratitude Fur Cape in the Closet is working as intended
- Fixed issue where instruments could not be heard in final area of Eden
- Added Seasonal Heart information to Currency Tips screen
- Added a secondary check to the Secret Area
As always, we look forward to hearing your feedback, and encourage you to join us in that discussion on our official Discord server at discord.gg/thatskygame!