[Update - May 19]
Issues with the
strikeout text have been fixed with the 0.9.4 hot fix updates. We hope to have the remaining issues fixed in a future patch.
[May 18 2020]
Thanks to the community's reports, we are aware of a number of bugs introduced in May 14th 0.9.2 Patch and are actively working on a hotfix in the near future to address them. These issues include, but are not limited to the following:
- Multiple issues involving the white poppy flower accessory from the Healing Pack impacting props' appearance and functionality.
equipping a phantom lithophone/xylophone on top of any other equipped prop.
- accessory is unequipped when headphones appear on iOS.
When the poppy is equipped, other props are not correctly displayed on players' backs.
- When equipped with certain hair and hats, the poppy is hidden or appears detached from the head completely.
- Texture of the ice at the Valley of Triumph ice rink appearing sandy or ashy.
A blessing on the Sneak stance Spirit's friendship tree incorrectly requiring the Adventure Pass to unlock.
- Saved screenshots have a pixellated line across the image.
Performance optimizations causing overheating on some devices.
- Players being sent out of bounds when trying to play through the Hidden Forest temple cutscene.
- Some confirmation text popups are missing the confirmation checkmark in some languages and are only displaying the cancel icon.
We apologize for the inconvenience these issues may cause until a fix can be applied. Thank you for your continued patience.