To save your progress, you will need to link your Sky profile to one of the account types below. Your options may vary depending on the device you use.
- iOS devices: Game Center, Apple, Google, Facebook
- Android devices: Google, Facebook
- Huawei devices: Huawei ID
- Switch: Nintendo Account
- PlayStation: PlayStation™Network account
- PC (Coming Soon): Steam account
Follow these steps to link your already-existing Sky profile:
- Open your Sky account on the device you currently play Sky on (Note: if you primarily play Sky on Switch and would like to link your progress to a PlayStation™ Network account too, open Sky on a mobile device instead of your Switch)
- Select the cog icon in the top-right corner of the screen to open the utility menu.
- In the utility menu, select the Account icon to access the Account menu.
- In the Account menu you will find a list of accounts. Choosing one of the accounts (Game Center/Apple/Google/Facebook/Nintendo Account/Huawei ID/PlayStation™Network account/Steam account) will allow you to link your Sky profile to the relevant account.
- Link and follow any further directions to sign in those accounts if asked.
The Account information button will display your unique Sky ID which can be used to recover your account if it ever gets lost, so we encourage you to keep a screenshot of this. Please remember not to share your Sky ID with others.
Doing this will protect your progress, and allow you to access your game from any other supported device, as long as you are logged into the same linked account on that device.
It is important to note that only one Sky profile can be linked to each Game Center, Apple, Google, Facebook, Nintendo, Huawei ID, PlayStation™ Network and Steam account. Any account that already has a Sky profile linked to it cannot be linked to another Sky profile.
- If you choose not to link your Sky profile to an account, the game will still save your progress locally to your device, however, if you delete the Sky app you will lose all of your progress.
- If you play on the Nintendo Switch, it automatically links to the Nintendo Account you are login into when you start Sky for the first time.
- If you play on PlayStation 4 or PlayStation 5, it automatically links to the PlayStation™ Network account you are login into when you start Sky for the first time.
Please note that due to security and verification concerns, our Player Support will not be able to manually assist with unlinking accounts. Please make sure to use the correct account when linking to Sky.
For more information on how to create one of the Game Services mentioned above, please see the following support pages:
- Game Center: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT210401
- Apple ID: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT204316
- Android: https://support.google.com/android/answer/7664951?hl=en
- Nintendo Switch: https://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/15982/~/how-to-create-a-nintendo-account
- Playstation: https://www.playstation.com/en-ro/support/account/create-account-for-psn/
- Steam: https://help.steampowered.com/en/faqs/view/1DED-79C6-0568-A72C#:~:text=Using%20the%20Steam%20website%3A,prompts%20to%20create%20your%20account
- Huawei: https://consumer.huawei.com/en/support/content/en-us15892716/#:~:text=On%20the%20login%20screen%2C%20touch,confirm%20it%2C%20and%20touch%20Finish.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/188157731232424