There is a known issue with Google Play where compatible devices may receive the following message when trying to update Sky from the Google Play Store:
- Your device isn't compatible with this version.
- This app is no longer compatible with your device. Contact the developers for more info.
If you have received either of these messages, please try the following steps to resolve:
Important - Be sure to link your Sky account to a Google or Facebook account so it does not get lost in the process.
- Force close all applications on your device, including Sky.
- Pull down the notification bar on your Android device and hit the gear-shaped settings icon, or find "Settings" in the application tray.
- Navigate to Apps, or App Manager.
- Scroll down and find Google Play Store.
- Tap Clear Cache and Clear Data.
- Repeat steps 2 through 5 for Google Play Games and Google Play Services.
- Power your device completely down (do not hit the Restart button).
- Launch Google Play Store and try reinstalling/updating Sky again.
If after doing all of this, it still shows up incompatible, close the App Store again and wait a little while before checking back. If you are still unable to access the game due to a compatibility error, please contact Google's customer support team for additional support.
Unfortunately our customer support team will be unable to assist with this issue.