The Season of Prophecy Trials await to test your resolve! Have you collected all Seasonal expressions or unlocked your favorite items? This patch update contains the following features and quality of life improvements:
Changes to Flight
On October 28th the ability to freely toggle between the open and closed wing flight modes over all terrain was enabled. Previously, when flying over clouds, you would default to open wing mode. Flight control handling otherwise remains the same.
Exchange Rate Updates for IAPs
It has come to our attention that there are a number of inconsistencies with varying IAPs in currencies other than USD due to out-of-date exchange rate calculations on certain price tiers. In our continued efforts to streamline pricing consistency across regions, after the conclusion of the Days of Mischief event we will be updating all price tiers for both iOS and Android. These updates may result, depending on region and local currency, in both decreases and increases to certain In-App Purchases. No changes were made to the USD (US$) equivalent.
Days of Giving
Celebrate Days of Giving with doubled Heart gifting some time in November. Keep an eye on Discord and our other social media platforms for more information on this special event!
Daylight Saving Reminder
Daylight saving time 2020 in California ended at 2:00 AM on Sunday, November 1st. Time documentation will change from PDT(UTC-7) to PST(UTC-8). If your region does not participate in Daylight Saving, the daily reset will occur one hour later.
- Fixed issue that allowed players to grief other players by forcefully moving them using the Chat Table without their consent or having previously sat at the Table
- Fixed issue causing players to split from friends in Trial of Earth after falling off the edge
- Players should now be able to more easily proceed from the final area of Eye of Eden when attempting to fly up
- Networking and authority improvements for issues such as the “moth bug”
- Improved textures on murals in Cave of Prophecies
- Fixed Ultimate Gift mask changing colors depending on what color of cape equipped—we understand players enjoy the color-changing effect, but want to create items that do this as an intentional design that will look much nicer and be a more robust feature
- Visual improvements to the center obelisk in Cave of Prophecies
- Fixed issue causing players' hair and outfit to turn dark in the Water Trial
- Fixed issue causing brand new players to get stuck in Cave of Prophecies if shepherded by another player before completing Daylight Prairie
- Fixed recharge effect in Mischief Web Cape
- Fixed splitting issues when playing Hide & Seek
- Difficulty adjustments to Air Trial
- Fixed issue causing the cutscene introducing the door to the Water Trial when returning to the Questgiver for subsequent Trial quests
- Fixed issue in Air Trial that would reset checkpoints if resuming the Trial from Home
- Fixed crash issues for iPhone 12 devices
As always, we look forward to hearing your feedback, and encourage you to join us in that discussion on our official Discord server at discord.gg/thatskygame!