We are aware of the following issues that are ongoing or were introduced with the arrival of Patch 0.16.0:
During Days of Fortune, the fireworks show visible from the pier will appear to emit Light for players to collect, but this Light will not add to a player’s Candle meter. To offset this bug and ensure the full amount of Light intended for the event will be available to players, the felicitous figure that will appear periodically in Home will provide an amount of Light equivalent to the combined total of Light originally planned from both sources.
An update for the in-game lighting has inadvertently resulted in the sky of an out of bounds area at the end of Valley of Triumph turning dark blue, instead of its typical orange and pink colors. We realize this is a well-loved spot for many people and are looking further into the issue.
The creatures of shadow in the Trial of Fire passed a resolution that, as the true superstars of the Trial, the area should be expanded and named after them to truly reflect their shadowy glory. When we refused these demands, the shadow creatures retaliated by unleashing further darkness in the Trial so that players cannot see the next candle location along their path. While we understand their frustration, it is not right that they should take it out on Sky children. We apologize for this inconvenience as we work to restore the proper lighting in a future update and help these creatures better manage their feelings to prevent this from happening again.
- In a section of Eye of Eden, some Nintendo Switch players may be unable to see the hug emote. While we work on tracking down the cleverly hidden emote, we recommend the following workarounds:
- If using a controller to play, try using the touchscreen instead to tap the avatar
- If possible, play Sky on a mobile device instead
- While underwater, players are currently not able to offer any relationship abilities; please note that this includes hand holding.
- On the 4th Seasonal Quest, collecting the seasonal shard pieces will break hand holding with other players.
- There is an outdated artwork in the game that shows the Seasonal Spirits holding incorrect items that are not in the game.
- Diving is possible in any level with deep water, not just the new area for Season of Abyss. However, no additional features or visual effects have been added to these other underwater spaces at this time.
- The Prophet of Earth Traveling Spirit initially offered a placeable item that was not intended to be included in its tree. For players who unlocked this item during its previous visit, the 0.16.0 update will automatically correct it to the Earth Element mural icon from the Season of Prophecy.