[Update Sept 29]
During the Season of Shattering, we confirmed a bug where previously completed Seasonal Quest memories were inaccessible after completing them the first time. Players can now complete the past Seasonal Quests from the Season of Shattering to relive the experience or to collect the Winged Light hidden inside the memories from the Void of Shattering during a high-intensity Shard Event based on the random Seasonal Quest that the Shard Event introduces that day.
Please also note that after the end of Season of Shattering, the schedule for the Shard Events may undergo changes.
[Update Sept 19]
The team has identified the issue causing Ascended Candles to not be awarded for clearing the Shard Eruptions Saturday, September 17 and Sunday, September 18 (PDT, UTC-7). This fix will be implemented in our 0.19.0 update. In the meantime, any Shard Eruptions in Hidden Forest will be moved to another Realm until the next update. Due to the error, we are working to identify players impacted by this issue and plan to add Ascended Candles to those accounts. We apologize for the inconvenience and we thank you for your patience.
We are aware that there is an issue with receiving ascended candles from today’s shard quest.
Thank you for your patience as the team works on a fix.
[Update Sept 14]
We understand the locked Daily Quests would make it challenging for some players to complete their Season of Shattering trees.
We appreciate the community bearing with us while we worked on this issue, and as a small gesture of appreciation, we’ll be extending Season of Shattering by a day. It will now end on Monday, September 26th, 11:59 pm PDT (UTC -7).
NOTE: The current Double Seasonal Light event will also be extended to end at the same day and time.
[Update Sept 13]
The issue with the Daily Quests being locked has been fixed. Please restart your game if you are still seeing them as locked. Thank you for your patience.
[Update Sept 12]
[Update Sept 2nd]
We are aware that players are unable to collect the Winged Light from the 5th Seasonal Quest. We greatly apologize for the inconvenience.
[Update August 24]
We are aware of bugs affecting certain cosmetics. We appreciate your patience while we work to resolve this issue.
[Update August 20]
Our 18.5 update is now live on Android devices! We appreciate your patience and are so sorry for the inconvenience.
[Update August 18]
- Switch, iOS, and Huawei users are unable to collect light during Eruptions in Forest Temple.
- iOS users may experience issues with a motion blur.
- Flower bouquets and shells may disappear after picking them up.
- Android players are unable to play with other platforms that have already updated.
We are aware of the following bugs that are ongoing or were introduced with the arrival of Patch 0.18.5:
- Players with Android 8 devices may experience increased rates of crashing due to increasing technical limitations.
- Previously completed Seasonal Quest memories are inaccessible after completing them the first time.
- Air bubbles are currently not appearing in the manta cages in the Treasure Reef area of Golden Wasteland.
- Switch users may experience issues with a motion blur.
- The Message Shrine in the Trial of Air is mysteriously floating.
- [Switch] Surround sound mode will not change when console is docked or undocked.
We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience these may cause while we work to resolve them in a future update.